Tuesday, 1 October 2013

AMNEMONIC SOBS FOR LIFE

Listened to your cries and I became sloppy for my own sobs.
Sensed your need of grabbing your contused heart from the infernal bonds
The chains that you held onto till this juncture of your life;
The chains that made you bleed until you die of cynicism.
I wish I would have never taken your hands in mine,
Cuz’ the scars of your bruises are marinating me steadily.
The contagious vibes of your agony is tormenting my soul into fragments.
And these fragmented chunks still aspire to retrace a path back to my old golden miseries.
This stagnant life pleads for another chance to thrive,
Either with these strangling breaths of yours or a reincarnated nameless life to start afresh.
His cajolery for holding onto me sways me to stall my moving steps
I wonder how high can this wall of prorogue be built
How long can someone hold onto someone with their blandishments
Mere sweet flattery filled with spurious emotions and love.
I wish if things could be changed , I would rather go back and alter your days of yore;

And succumb my existence to your mythical being.

No comments:

Post a Comment