Giving in myself to the depths of your love, I feel so
complete..
I will never give up holding onto you
Life may bring ups and downs for us
But I will always devise that harmony in us.
No matter how much it may hurt me,
I am never gonna let loose this perfect bond between us.
Its not that I am stubborn to be with you
But I have realized that you are the only one for me.
And I am not with you becz it will always bring happiness to
me,
Rather I am with you for eternity for facing all this
heartache with you.
The pains that you give me are a gift of your love
Which tests my love for you
And I Promise you that I will get through all of them always,
all my life..
My love for you is explicit and doesn’t need any reason to
hold on
I have already given myself to you in every way possible
Now its completely on you, whether you break me into pieces
Or keep me brisk in your heart ….
I have always failed in the tests fearing about the
predicaments,
But I have full faith in my love for you.
And this time I am not going to flounder in the dark..
Rather I will always be mesmerized in this feeling of being
with you.
My true happiness lies within being with you
It lies within having your promises of holding onto me.
And I am not going to make you feeble cuz of my stupidities..
I love you for everything that you have given me in this
terse duration
Thank you for making me realize what true love is and giving
me the strength to sustain it..
I love you my shona… and will always be the way you want me
to be…
No comments:
Post a Comment