Tuesday, 8 October 2013

TRANSCENDENTAL HEARTTHROB ‘U’

Your love for me is so very ebullient and sprightly,

Even when the naïve and ludicrous rationale prevail;

You yank me towards your tender and affectionate arms

Embracing me rigidly yet delicately

Placing your mushy and compassionate lips on mine

You captivate my heart and my mind

And take me to a world of us

Which inhere neither you nor me, but of a tenacious firm notion of ‘We’.

A world which you always say is inchoate, but which rather is extant

And which gets to gasp only a skimpy few moment

I don’t want to defy your decisions and fight with you

I want to wallow in your life but be a patron in your decisions.

I don’t acknowledge the trust for you

But deep in me, I know that this trust on you is indestructible.

Even if I acquiesce for some petty point,

Deep in my heart, I always conform to you candidly.

You are the one who loves me earnestly

Yet you are the one who hurts me invariably.

With your incredible , irresistable charm you concuss me into believing you

And I just see through you so transparently.

Loving you is all I ever had; the only thing that seems real

And having you around just drives me crazy

The best emotion I can ever feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment