Weeping for you in your nuzzling grip , I felt so obscure
Befuddled whether I should smile for being treasured by you
Or poignant about the way you disregard my feelings.
These lethargic ways of yours show me your antipathy for me.
Am I so inept to hold onto your love ?
This melancholy always decimates the feelings and time that we expend.
And along with your despondent mood, I feel so paralyzed to make things work out.
The magic between us seem to evaporate with these clashes.
Baby, I really miss being with you those few days that we have been together,
An unending and unreal world of ours, where we dwelled.
I really want to abrogate this fake fight of ours.
And return to a world full of passion, affection and love;
Want to cherish the same attachment that we share,
which is vanishing in a delusion.
Can I please enshrine your warm hands on my damp cheeks, fondling to make them dry?
Rather we can drench ourselves in the rain as we always used to be when together.
Can I have that divine feeling of your breaths touching my nape ?
Can I feel that endeavor to make each other feel loved and adored?
Why are we loosening this strong strands of beautiful and eternal love;
The magical love in which we befell and which we were destined for.
Make me feel the same affection and togetherness that we meant to share;
In the same drizzle, make me feel a deluge of your love.
Please quit acting so cold, which you are not,
Break free your tides of emotions to me
For I will just hold them deep in my heart, holding you in my eyes forever until they close.
Skip the lousy episodes in your past, that made you so stone hearted;
We are here to compose a book of mystic love, understanding and togetherness
So does some small episodes really do matter?Make me feel your love.
Grim events existed for a logical cause, To make you and me to be ‘us’.
Please don’t impair this wonderful bond for the sake of something that is feckless.
I wish I could shriek these feelings to you ; And make you realize what I am yearning for.
Right now , please hold me within you, deep in your soul
Lets wipe the slate clean and start all over again and fall in love all over again
Because you captivate me with your charms and I fall for you every moment I breathe
I will make you feel the charm that still exists, but you just need to trust me and feel it.
Give me a reason to live again..
Forsake all history and fill me in your senses , so that I can resurrect and live In you forever..
Till I close my eyes......
Befuddled whether I should smile for being treasured by you
Or poignant about the way you disregard my feelings.
These lethargic ways of yours show me your antipathy for me.
Am I so inept to hold onto your love ?
This melancholy always decimates the feelings and time that we expend.
And along with your despondent mood, I feel so paralyzed to make things work out.
The magic between us seem to evaporate with these clashes.
Baby, I really miss being with you those few days that we have been together,
An unending and unreal world of ours, where we dwelled.
I really want to abrogate this fake fight of ours.
And return to a world full of passion, affection and love;
Want to cherish the same attachment that we share,
which is vanishing in a delusion.
Can I please enshrine your warm hands on my damp cheeks, fondling to make them dry?
Rather we can drench ourselves in the rain as we always used to be when together.
Can I have that divine feeling of your breaths touching my nape ?
Can I feel that endeavor to make each other feel loved and adored?
Why are we loosening this strong strands of beautiful and eternal love;
The magical love in which we befell and which we were destined for.
Make me feel the same affection and togetherness that we meant to share;
In the same drizzle, make me feel a deluge of your love.
Please quit acting so cold, which you are not,
Break free your tides of emotions to me
For I will just hold them deep in my heart, holding you in my eyes forever until they close.
Skip the lousy episodes in your past, that made you so stone hearted;
We are here to compose a book of mystic love, understanding and togetherness
So does some small episodes really do matter?Make me feel your love.
Grim events existed for a logical cause, To make you and me to be ‘us’.
Please don’t impair this wonderful bond for the sake of something that is feckless.
I wish I could shriek these feelings to you ; And make you realize what I am yearning for.
Right now , please hold me within you, deep in your soul
Lets wipe the slate clean and start all over again and fall in love all over again
Because you captivate me with your charms and I fall for you every moment I breathe
I will make you feel the charm that still exists, but you just need to trust me and feel it.
Give me a reason to live again..
Forsake all history and fill me in your senses , so that I can resurrect and live In you forever..
Till I close my eyes......
No comments:
Post a Comment