Monday, 7 October 2013

THE INBOUND PARABLE

Blinking in the dark, I felt abhorrent
Like a lost rover, wandered in nebulous crowd
Trusted the mercenary and felt fleeced
Never knew the right path, still went on and on.
In a hope of celestial probity.
But here I am now, totally lost in my fantasy
Of possessing a hollow survival.
In an illusion of owning the skyline of coup,
Rather thrown in a swamp of solitude.
No one to forecast the upcoming predicament,
No one to share the joy of intimacy.
In a rational world of prejudices,
I’m Lost in a hidden dark cave of ambivalence.
If I could breathe some air of my own existence,
Instead of infusing the lousy stagnant smothering fumes;
I might be contented in my own world of ecstasy ,
Or Landed on any solitary land of apt ambiance.
Roving across this anonymous milieu,
I crave for my most cherished fable to come true.

One day… to come true…

No comments:

Post a Comment