Thursday, 19 September 2013

TRANQUILITY OF THE RETICENT MOURNING

Your mere presence made my life so beautiful and spry
Yet this spring of frisky romance was to die.
Being mortal, yet I let it slip from my memory,
That there’s an expiry not only to our bodily existence but also to our poignant emotions
Lamenting over the forthcoming days of wailing is futile
Rather smirking over the past cherished moments is pragmatic;
Eyes brimmed with tears of sweet love notions
And sighs in remembrance of the intimacy that we shared.
The reminiscence of your spellbinding love still lies within me
Bringing a camber on my fragile lips which still carry your soft touch.
The ecstasy of being yours is incomparable to any contentment and sanctity
The beatitude of bestowing my entire existence to only you has its own level of vivacity.
I won’t cry anymore over this final adieu

Rather I would live every moment of this serene ambiance filled with your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment