Monday, 28 October 2013

Ephemeral Euphoria

Drowning in this sag of emotions, I saw a faint flicker of hope

To see you again, To feel you again, To start afresh…

Lost in this mesmerizing dream of mine,

I felt the supple touch of yours fingers clung in mine..

The concavity of my lips turned into an interim smile..

Every drop of the rain abandoning my skin after touching me for a while

Gave me the ephemeral elation and contentment.

Having my eyes closed I could apperceive every moment,

You holding on to me , and then leaving me like a deserted kite in mid air,

Tears rolling down my cheeks carrying a smile concurrently..

Craving that these eyes could always remain closed

For I can live in this vulnerable and unfulfilled dream of mine forever..

Or they open at the egress of all this materialistic desires,


Where I can sprawl lifeless , contented and complete in a perennial joy....forever.....

1 comment: