Friday, 28 November 2014

Acquiescence of abandoning the Abandoned

Days pass and brings those vexatious memories back again
The feeling of sharing you with your diabolical vagueness.
Appearing to be crystal clear in their invisible robes
Mocking me of not having you even when you're mine.
This feeling aggravates my desolation
Abandoning me in a clique of strangers.
The feeling of not possessing you disowns myself,
It flocks my tiny little head with innumerous possibilities.
Why couldn't I have you first ; arises sometimes,
But the dubiety of this false hope slaughters my inner conscience.
Finally locking myself in a room full of me,
I found that I don't yearn for you anymore.
You would come looking for me someday, I'm sure,
But we don't belong here, I don't belong here.
May be these tears will haunt me all my life,
But the contentment of convalescing from those blurry devilish memoirs makes me live
Makes me breathe in a blurry but aerated milieu.
I don't have to keep running  from those constant chasing shadows anymore.
Yes, I dont crave for you anymore,
Because I know I deserve a better life with a better someone.
I deserve my part of love, my part of the feeling of possessing someone.
And when you get tired frisking for me,
Return back with those empty feelings that I had all my life when with you.
Because this time you are the one Abandoned!!


Sometimes, it's better to let go, than to suffocate yourself in a clumsy ambience all your life.
Cuz you never know when it's time for the longing wait to end;
And you may overlook it, because you are busy in your tangled world.

Free yourself, from this tangled world and foresee the coming boons that are planned for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment