Friday, 19 September 2014

The Unforgivable Changes


I miss the way we held hands hiding from everyone surrounding us... 
I miss the way we flew to every horizons of the romance...
I miss the way you flirted with me every now and then...
I miss the way you caressed me with warm rigid hands yet giving me a soft touch..
Time flew away taking away all the chemistry..
Or is it just that our pace in life mismatched... 
And we just got flown away with the miseries and obstacles... 
Those beautiful and most cherishable moments once which melted us In them....I miss them...
Why can't we feel each other anymore... 
Why is there this boundary of glass,that we can see each other...
But can't feel.. Cnt hear our cries... 
Nor r we ready to accept this that we are moving apart... 
Being two, why are we still feeling the grim loneliness of having noone...
I want to trace the path back to the same old ways of our love and care...
But I'm lost,broken in the midst of nothing... 
Why can't you Hear my loud cries from my heart... 
I miss the way you mesmerise my inner soul to a heavenly feeling... 


Why cant I change back everything to the previous notion...
I wish this opaque bond turns to translucent someday... 
Where if I touch you with my lips, my heart can feel your warmth... 
Where if I clung my fingers in yours, I feel that generous completeness that I always felt... 


I just wish...(sighs)


And wish....!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow too Gud yr really too Gud yr U could be a great writer yr

    ReplyDelete