I loved your eyes
ALso the way they looked at me
I loved your gentle touch
The uniqueness of your feel...
I still wanna know how it feels like
To lay carelessly in his arms
While my broken heart is healing day by day
Making me smile in his old golden memories
U r a permanent part of my broken empty life
Yet u r unaware of this bitter truth
I love you more dan m allowed to
If only noticeably u knew.
Thinking abt you makes me cry
Makes me cry each n every moment
But now m helpless, Standing all alone
In a lonely street holding your hands,
Dose hands wich were once mine...
And Now i m just rest behind with their feel..
I wish you cud know one day
Dat evn my corpse will stay waiting for your last glimpse of love
I wish I cud b in your arms dat day
And just whisper dose Three magical words on your lips..
I just wish I cud..!!:'( :'(
ALso the way they looked at me
I loved your gentle touch
The uniqueness of your feel...
I still wanna know how it feels like
To lay carelessly in his arms
While my broken heart is healing day by day
Making me smile in his old golden memories
U r a permanent part of my broken empty life
Yet u r unaware of this bitter truth
I love you more dan m allowed to
If only noticeably u knew.
Thinking abt you makes me cry
Makes me cry each n every moment
But now m helpless, Standing all alone
In a lonely street holding your hands,
Dose hands wich were once mine...
And Now i m just rest behind with their feel..
I wish you cud know one day
Dat evn my corpse will stay waiting for your last glimpse of love
I wish I cud b in your arms dat day
And just whisper dose Three magical words on your lips..
I just wish I cud..!!:'( :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment